Massage has many benefits for the human body
There are many types of massage, some of which are listed below:
1. Swedish Massage: Using rollers and finger pressure, Swedish massage is the most common and widely used type of massage.
2. Deep Tissue Massage: A deep tissue massage works to release tense muscles and connective tissue.
3. Ancient Indian Ayurvedic Massage: This massage method uses warm oils to relax the body, help relieve stress and stimulate the body's central nervous system.
4. Hot Stone Massage: Use heated stones to massage the body to help relieve muscle pain and stress.
Long-term massage has many benefits for the human body, including:
1. Relieve Muscle Pain: Massage can help speed up muscle repair and recovery.
2. Reduce Anxiety and Stress: Massage can help reduce the body's stress levels and relieve anxiety and stress.
3. Enhance immunity: long-term massage can enhance the body's immune function and reduce the risk of disease.
4. Improve sleep quality: Massage can help the body relax and promote the improvement of sleep quality.
5. Improve circulatory system: Massage can help promote blood circulation, relieve blood vessel pressure, and buffer lactic acid metabolism.
It should be noted that it is very important to find a professional masseur to ensure the effect and safety of the Shanghai massage.